The admission process for sep. 2018 is open: you can send your admission form starting from now.
Training Concept Art & Mattepainting
Duration: 60h in 10 days
Mid-level in Photoshop
Possibilité financement par les opca et pour les demandeurs d’emploi
This training is conducted by Bastien Grivet. The purpose is to discover and to master the methods of Concept Art and Matte Painting for video games, but also to understand the professional market and rules. Know how to create a Concept Art by optimizing your workflow in order to produce valuable work while meeting the deadlines.
Bastien Grivet is Creative Director, Lead Concept Artist and Lead Matte Painter at Wardenlight, where he designs artworks for great studios such as Activision, Warner Bros, Ubisoft and many others.
Find out more about Bastien Grivet and Creajeux (french content) : Bastien Grivet, Concept Artist & Matte Painter, intervient à Créajeux
• Find references and raw samples
• Understand depth and volumes
• Create a simple scene in speed painting
• Use 3D as a perspective base
• Work from 3D designs
• Basis of Matte Painting and Concept Design
• Create a complete key-art based on what we’ve learned
• How to be seen, and how to sell your work
• Understand the professional market and its rules
60h in 10 days 1.850 €
(French only) Possibilité financement par les opca et pour les demandeurs d’emploi
Register to the ‘Concept Art and MattePainting’ Training