This section teaches the techniques of cinematic in video game. The goal is to achieve the
scenes, the video sequences of a game using several digital and traditional techniques.
This training offers solid bases in analysis, screenwriting and thematic required for professional achievements.
Admission conditions : test + interview
Admission level : baccalauréat
Length : three years
- Traditional animated drawing
- Environment object
- Biped, quadruped
- Cinematic analysis
- Cinematic achievement E-Game
- Textures Photoshop, Matte-painting
- Modeling (XSI, Maya, 3DS Max)
- Animation (pre-calculated and in real time)
The cinematic achievements will be integrated into the school projects in collaboration with Game artists as well as Game programmers.
- catching up in drawing : 600 euros
- first year : 5950 euros
- second year : 6150 euros
- third year : 5000 euros